Help end childhood hunger in America by joining our team of NYC food bloggers and bakers for the Great American Bake Sale on April 28th at the Brooklyn Flea in Fort Greene!
Proceeds will benefit Share Our Strength, the national nonprofit organization working to end childhood hunger by 2015. You can help make No Kid Hungry a reality by doing one or all of the following:
- Take the No Kid Hungry pledge - it’s free!
- Volunteer to bake or sell sweet treats at our event on April 28th.
- If you’re a vendor, sponsor our team by donating baked goods, baking supplies, or by matching donations! Please contact NYCBakesale at gmail.com
- Tweet and share about our event - follow #NYCBakeSale on Twitter for the latest updates, and invite all of your Facebook friends to the bake sale!
- Come down to the Brooklyn Flea on April 28th and buy lots of brownies, blondies, cupcakes, cookies, and a whole lot more - there will even be some gluten-free goodies!
- Donate online if you can’t make it to the bake sale. Help us reach our $2,000 goal!
Whichever way you decide to get involved, we truly appreciate your support!
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our event, be sure to visit back as we feature some of our sponsors and bloggers in the coming weeks!