UPDATED 5/2: Tomorrow’s the big day! Find us at Booth E33 & E34 at the Brooklyn Flea between 10am-5pm. For the “menu” of all the sweets being offered, click HERE.
See you at the Flea!
It’s that time of year again!
Each spring, a team of NYC food bloggers and bakers get together to bake a difference for No Kid Hungry. Help end childhood hunger by supporting our team at the Brooklyn Flea in Fort Greene!
All proceeds from the bake sale will benefit No Kid Hungry, the national nonprofit organization working to end childhood hunger in the U.S. by 2015.
Here’s how you can help:
- Take the No Kid Hungry pledge - it’s free!
Donate homemade baked goods We currently have enough baked good donations. Please consider supporting us in the ways listed below. Thank you! [updated 4.27.14]
- Sponsor our team by matching donations, donating a percentage of your business’ sales, or become one of our promotional sponsors. Please fill out this form for more details: Sponsor Sign-Up Form
- Promote our event on social media: use the hashtag #NYCBakeSale on all forms of social media and follow along on Twitter for the latest updates
- Invite all of your Facebook friends to the bake sale!
- Come down to the Brooklyn Flea on Saturday, May 3rd and buy lots of brownies, blondies, cupcakes, cookies, and a whole lot more - there will even be some gluten-free goodies!
- Donate online if you can’t make it to the bake sale. We raised over $4,000 last year - help us raise even more this year!
- Do you work for a company that makes corporate contributions/matches? Please let us know! nycbakesale @ gmail.com
- Enter one of our sponsored raffles (with a donation of $10 or more) - support from wherever you are, the prize(s) will be shipped to you!
Whichever way you decide to get involved, we truly appreciate your support!
Have questions? Please email Lillian: NYCbakesale @ gmail.com. Thanks!